International Undergraduate Scholarships
Hawai'i Pacific University offers competitive academic and activity based scholarship awards
Hawai'i Pacific University offers competitive academic and activity based scholarship awards to recognize outstanding international students who have the potential to become leaders in their respective communities.
This Undergraduate International Scholarship is a partial tuition waiver. It is renewable each year until completion of an undergraduate degree as long as the student is in good academic standing. Scholarships are offered at the following levels:
- Level 1- $10,000 per academic year
- Level 2- $8,000 per academic year
- Level 3- $6,000 per academic year
- Level 4- $4,000 per academic year
- Level 5- $2,000 per academic year
Students Eligible for this Scholarship:
Full-time degree-seeking students who have first time applied to Hawai'i Pacific University and have been accepted. Students who transfer to HPU from another university are also eligible for this scholarship.
The following scholarship requirements must be fulfilled to be considered for an award:
- A. A completed HPU Application for Undergraduate Admission
- B. A completed HPU Application for Undergraduate International Scholarship including:
- letter of recommendation, preferably from a professor, current or former teacher who knows you well.
- letter of motivation.
Priority will be given to applications received by the following deadlines:
Fall Semester - April 15
Spring Semester - September 15
Submit all of the materials listed above to:
IEC - International Education for Global Minds: www.ieconline.de
of directly to:
Hawaii Pacific University Admissions Office
International Scholarship Committee
1164 Bishop Street, Suite 1100
Honolulu, HI 96813
Scholarship Applicants will be notified whether or not they received an award.
If you have any other questions or need further information, you may contact the International Center at international[at]hpu.edu or info[at]ieconline.de