IEC services for students
Advising and Enrollment Service for Students in Germany, Austria, Switzerland & Hungary
IEC provides students with information on study abroad options at all IEC partner universities. IEC supports students from the very first counselling about their personal possibilities abroad, over choosing the best university fit that matches the student’s needs and expectations, to managing the student’s successful application and enrolment. All IEC services are entirely free of charge for students since IEC is financed by partner universities all over the world.
IEC's services include:
IEC's services include:
- Recruiting students from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Hungary for your university
- Advising students on courses, application procedures, travel, visa, funding, etc.
- Handling student inquiries
- Developing effective channels customized to each local market
- Developing customized marketing plan for your university regarding student recruitment
- Providing you with market updates
- Assisting with the initiation of partnerships with local universities
- Providing you with a local infrastructure (office, marketing channels etc.)
For further information, please send an email to Hilka Leicht, Managing Director and Owner of IEC, hilka.leicht[at]ieconline.de.
The IEC Information and Counselling Service
From assistence on filling in the application details to handling all communication matters with the university abroad on behalf of the student - IEC guides its applicants from the very first steps up to their successful enrolment at their chosen institution abroad. What IEC does:
- Support with the application forms and with all necessary application documents
- IEC communicates with the universities on behalf of the student
- Free translations and verifications of educational references/diploma
The IEC Application Service
The regular, accurate and thorough IEC advising service is part of the benefit for the IEC Partner Universities. IEC helds regular advising days on campus in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg, Wuppertal, Hildesheim and other places (please see Info-Veranstaltungen).
- Counseling on all organisational questions concerning a student’s plans to study abroad, e.g.
- Financial matters: grants and student loan
- Visa procedures and application
- Credit transfer
- Student health insurance
- Working abroad as an international student
- Recommendations for appropriate universities, that fit a student’s needs and wishes
- Free information material
- Application processing