IEC - Your Partner for Student Recruitment and University Marketing in Germany, Austria, Switzerland & Hungary
Maximize your recruitment potentials with IEC - International Education for Global Minds!
IEC is a leading university representative and educational consultant, recruiting students from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Hungary for universities abroad. IEC started its operations in Germany in 2001 in Berlin. Dr. Benjamin Quaiser is the Managing Director.
IEC Marketing and Recruitment Services for Universities
IEC's current portfolio consists of approximately 130 universities, most of which are located in Australia and the USA, as well as in New Zealand, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Spain, Great Britain and many more. For the list of current IEC partner universities, please click here.
Amongst the IEC partner universities are:
- Ivy League universitiy: Columbia University
- Russell Group institutions such as University of Liverpool, University of Birmingham or Queen Mary University of London and more
- Group of Eight universities in Australia (Monash University, The University of Western Australia, UNSW Australia)
- University of Victoria (Canada) as high ranked university in Canada and worldwide
- In China, Fudan University ranks number three
More than 10 qualified staff make up the IEC Team in Germany, all based in the Berlin office at Marienstrasse 19/20 in 10117 in central Berlin, which is only a 5-minute-walk from the Friedrichstrasse train station.
- RecruitEurope! - Network of University Agents
- AIRC (American International Recruitment Council)
- EAIE (European Association for International Education)
- NAFSA (Association of International Educators)
- ICEF (International Consultants for Education and Fairs)